I HATE BEING HOME IM GOING MOTHERFUCKING STIR CRAZY
henry rollins is the man.
I’m always just Shannon.
But I guess Fung Wah Bus called me Snoop, because I wielded the glock.
And my mom used to call me “Missy Moo Moo” because I really liked chocolate milk. I dunno how that one really makes any sense at all, actually…
Two rooms over, the rest of my family is eating dinner together in silence.
To do some laundry and successfully make it through the two days of school this week. Oh, and to finish reading The Scarlet Letter.
- Walmart Boy: Im watching ant bully currently btw
- Me: I missed out, I guess!
- Walmart Boy: You sure did for five dollars..
- Me: I know, I should have just bought it. It would have been a wise choice.
- Walmart Boy: I just cant believe u didnt take my advice...im a lil offended
- Me: Usually I don't take advice from strangers seriously. :)
- Walmart Boy: Ohhhh okayy
- Me: I mean don't get me wrong. You were perfectly lovely. But I can see that you're totally a ladies' man. Kids like you are generally up to no good.
- Walmart Boy: Dont let the friendliness and looks throw you off. I love everyone i came across today. Even terrets boy
- Me: Its kind of unreal. Nobody is that nice in real life.
- Walmart Boy: Alright im not about to try n prove myself. U dont have to talk to me
- Me: I'm not asking you to. I'll just erase you from my contacts and call it a night. You'll just be the myth, the faint memory of some body I once met in the heat of a dramatic argument in the middle of a Walmart.
- Walmart Boy: Well if thats what you want then so be it...
- Me: This isn't going anywhere anyways.
- Walmart Boy: Why do you say that? You never know what movie scenes are to come
- Me: I feel like this is a predictable b-list film. Quirky actors. Typical, familiar setting. Humorous and unusual meeting. It's only the intro but you can totally see that we're never going to run into each other again. Unless some kind of actual effort is made. But you go to school in Massachusetts. Lol
- Walmart Boy: Ok im extremely offended considering my life is the greatest movie i could possibly ask for and ive flippd ppls worlds upside down. B list... Wow. Thanx.
- Me: I'm glad you're so confident in yourself. You have nothing to offer me. Flip my world upside down? You could not. But great. I'm glad you love your life.
- Walmart Boy: You have no idea n need to learn not to judge. But ive had enough of this thanx. Im offended enough
- Me: You're honestly offended? I thought you were joking. But, alas. All fun must come to an end. I warned you I'm challenging. I'm just being a bitch to test your limits. Though it's probably good we end this sooner rather than later.
- Walmart Boy: Well that's kinda fucked... Bitchiness is never appreciated. And yes I'm offended cuz me or my life being anywhere close to normal makes everything meaningless
- Me: That's what I'm saying. Why would I text you and make smalltalk and try and make you like me? Tell you what you want to hear? THAT is meaningless.
- Walmart Boy: Its better than making me feel like shit
- Me: If this makes you feel like shit, your life is too sheltered. You should be thinking, "fuck this bitch, she doesn't know me, she doesn't know anything".
- Walmart Boy: Thats what i do think. But i usually throw off the vibe i think i throw off... not some player average joe bro. And hearing anyone thinks i have that vibe...ugh
- Me: I'm sure the majority of people think so. I bet people love you and think you're a lovely and artistic free spirit. Maybe you are. I wouldn't know.
- Walmart Boy: So if you wouldnt know there was really no reason to stir shit up n test me. If your always doing that then your ruining a lot of potential bonds between ppl
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
1. The Bed - St. Vincent
2. Wide Open Space - Mansun
3. In A Jar - Brand New
4. Hey Nightmare, Where Did You Get Them Teeth? - A Skylit Drive
5. Dot’s Vinyl Gone Bad - Pogo
6. Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) - Ashlee Simpson
7. Your Own Kind - Tarkio
8. Master Song - Leonard Cohen
9. Young Bridge - Land of Talk
10. Calm Before The Storm - Fall Out Boy
This is kind of hilarious as it does not express my taste in music in the slightest. These are probably some of the most untouched songs I have on iTunes.
I have gotten into a routine where I wake up at 10:30. Get up at noon. Paint my nails. Kill time for an hour. Do something productive. Eat.
My day starts at 6:00.
And then ends (usually) by midnight or eleven…
Then I do art. Usually just fuck around with watercolor…
Then I do my summer reading…
Then I sleep.
Reset. Wake up at 10:30, get up at noon.
Dear person that recently hurt me,
I’m sorry for being a raging bitch. People hurt and get hurt. It happens. Let’s get over it.
I made a tumblr because I like to keep a personal timeline of myself. Call me selfish, but I honestly don’t really use this except to keep myself sane and in check.